Monday, September 6, 2010

Dont Date Anybody Stay Single!

"DONT DATE ANY GREEK AND ANY ATHLETES"
"DONT DATE ANY GREEK AND ANY ATHLETES"
"DONT DATE ANY GREEK AND ANY ATHLETES"


This is what is told to you as a freshman and its suppose to stick but everybody knows you have to be harded and do anyway! LOL!!!!! The Greeks here are kinda cute and the Athleles are just tall giants around here but yet they seem to be the more approachable ones and the cutest ones! I feel like you can date them, I mean they are just as human as the regular joes, but with some letters or play a sport, they pussy rate is just higher than the regular joes ya know? So I told myself, if I date a greek or athlete they only get one chance and thats for the whole four years of college! I feel like you cant date just anybody and when dating them you have to be careful!! They be trying to get ya and that can not be Kandace Knight reputation going up in smoke! But yet Kandace plays the friend role around here, so I just befriend all them, they seem to more interested in my homies anyway so Im good I guess..Maybe one though.. but im in no rush to date them thoug they seem to very friendly and frisky and idk if I can handle all that..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment