Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What The Hell Am I Doing With My Liffe

"Finding yourself is a journey we all go through,
its the path we take that makes the journey
long or short, hard or easy"

Today is the day my world stopped seriously... So when i was you I figured that I would be a doctor or maybe even some type of therapist, but when coming to college I just new my major would be pharmacy but now..IM CLUELESS!!!!

Today I went to career services and thought I got the best advice, I was gone go head and be a Pre-Med major but I soon was hit with a brick wall. I HATE SCIENCE I thought to myself. So now im asking myself what will I major in. I was told that I could do all my classes in 3years then my senior year I could go right into med school. Sounds good right well!! I know, I thought so too. But then she and some other people brought me down off cloud nine, they told me I wouldn't have a social life!! Like her exact words where you have to focused and there's no time for failure. UGH!! That wasn't what I wanted to hear at all. So now im asking myself what will I be doing with my life??? Ugh im super lost!!

No comments:

Post a Comment