Thursday, July 22, 2010

Billionaire or Millionaire?

So I know yal have heard the song..I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad..
That my jam!!!!! I love this song so much!!! Every time I hear this song I sing it so loudly!!

"Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
For when I’m a billionaire
Oh oooh oh oooh for when I’m a Billionaire
Oh oooh oh oooh for when I’m a Billionaire"

So I was thinking about what would I do if I was a billionaire?? I swear I would buy like everything!! But I would save alot, and give alot to charities. I would try to be the next Oprah..SERIOUS FACE!!! I would make sure my family was straight first then Me then I would take care of the world.

I would buy:

A Range Rover
A Home
High Fashion Clothes
Heels, Heels, Heels!!
Probaly Start A Clothing Line
Its So Much I Would Do..

I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen


I wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment