Monday, July 19, 2010

The Love Life

As of now im still SINGLE
But im happy with my choice
Im choosing not to be with anyone
Well theres really nobody I wanna be with..
So ima wait till I get to school to see whats out there
No Dude No Problems
True Story!!!!


If you think Im with someone this should clear that up
Please dont let anybody tell you different


I was readinng a post by my booski and he was saying how everybody in Nashville has talked to someone you know and he was right. I cant handle that either. Its like your not sure if he could have something or been with 5 of your homegirls or close friends..hell and you never know if he still messing around with them. I just hate that!! So I dont want to date anybody from home anymore. Ugh!! I just sick of dudes..so im living the single life and im really happy

No comments:

Post a Comment