Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Crusher...

Well in my last post I talked about my crush on this guy. Well I told him what was up and I got the access DENIED!!! He never replied to me and my little heart is crushed.. Im super BUMMED!! Last night I was feeling stupid and sad but this guy name Devon gave me some good advice and it made feel good that I did send him the message even though he never wrote back. Sandy tried to make me feel a little better saying maybe he just didnt check his messages but I bet he did. He was on facebook writting people and posting new statuses so gosh I know he seen my message. So come fall when I do see him Im gone hide my face and never ever speak of my name around him. Im so embarrssed if I was to ever be around him or anything... Gosh now I feel stupid

Signed: That Stupid Feeling...

1 comment:

  1. I know how that feels. I'm actually going through the same thing right now.
    new follower yolanda

    ReplyDelete