Friday, July 30, 2010

Club or The Zoo

Well last night I went to the club thinkng it was gone be okay.. Well I was so wrong!! It waas like a zoo full of animals!!

1. I stood in line for a freaking hour!!!
2.I sweated my freshly done hair out!!
3.I paid 15 for Bone??? Ugh Im loosing out here..
4. There was 5 fight and atleast one person wa stazzed from the fight!!
5. My feet where hurting so bad..not a good idea for five inch heels..
6. The dude who was taking pictures was being an ass..but I did get my flymajor pic!
7. I was too bored..LIKE BORED OUT OF MY MIND TWITTER WAS MORE FUN

So this goes to show you that I wasnt missing anything and im glad I havent been in that ratchet place! Never again will I go to that until the beginning of next summer when its still lowkey cause once everybody knows everybody and they daddy goes. Ugh it was the worst. Im usally the clubber but gosh this was the worst and I speak so highly of Flymajor parties. So ill be waiting untill school comes and see what there parties are talking bout hopefully fun times...







Signed : Am I Zoo Keeper?

1 comment: