Monday, July 26, 2010

I Gotta Crush On You :))

So last night I was talking to Jasma on skype and we talked about everything under the sun then we started talking bout school and relationships. Well im single and im so gone be on the prowl for my future boo. So I told her about this guy who I have the biggest crush on. Gosh this guy is dreamy in my eyes but the fact is he doesnt even know who I am! BIG BUMMER!!! Well im very outgoing so Jasma was like say something to him, I was a little scared about the thought of me coming on to him and him rejecting me. But hey what do I have to loose??? So I was writting out what I would say to dude and I felt more and more stupid but I finally came up with what I wanted to say to him and not sound all desperate.


Well this morning I was pumped about sending the message and when going on his facebook page.. mind you we arent friends on there either, he has to many friends... i got scared all over. So I read and read the message and then finally sent it after just sitting there looking at the message and now all I can do is wait. But why am I scared to get back in facebook though?? Like what if he doesnt even write me back?? OMG I have so many things going on in my head. But I can only keep my fingers crossed. Ill keep you posted guys.


Signed: Crushing Real Bad

No comments:

Post a Comment